Wednesday, September 25, 2013

~Last Race~

Our last race day of the year began with our annual pig roast/chicken bbq... yummo!

I was really busy signing everyone in this week.  We had extra line ups to do and were collecting extra money too.  Once I was done my work, I enjoyed my lunch☺


It was a bit chilly when we started!


Kiersten ate lunch with our head scorer while I was working away.  Janette did a great job keeping track of the laps, wins, points and the website for us!


These three drivers are retiring... so sad to see them move on.


Jared, Aaron and Jordan buckling in for their last race.


Pastor and Karen joined us today... as well as Gregg's Dad


It was a fight at the start, but Jordan pulled away fairly early.  Poor Jared was having car problems again this week.  He didn't even get to run the fun race.


Jordan won the Winner's Classic Race... his very last official Quarter Midget Race.

It will be a few months until we officially know the points standings for the year.  Now I need to get started on planning the banquet!

No comments: