Monday, September 23, 2013

~Bridal Shower~

The Youth Group girls gave a shower for one of our young ladies about to be married.  We are very sad to see her go... she will be moving to Texas.  Her soon to be husband is working down there as a missionary mechanic... he is also from the youth group.  I am so excited for them, but will really miss them.

The girls in the youth group are very diverse! It is so fun to see them pull things like this off.  We had a group pinterest board for ideas and then everyone jumped on something.


One girl made this centerpiece


One girl did this cute chalkboard


These fruit cups in cones were delicious!


I did the jars, lids and straws.  I was looking for a galvanized bucket for the drinks... like an old wash bin, but couldn't find one for a decent price (they are all sold as antiques around here).  I checked at my local thrift store and found this one for around $2!!!  Brand new but galvanized!


One of the girls made this cake!


Check out the prizes!


A simple paper plate turned it to cuteness with this bow!
The cookies were yummy too!


I brought a craft for everyone to do.  I got a favorite verse from each of them and we made books with washi tape, stickers and buttons.  I really enjoyed watching them be creative.

The bride and all the girls.

What a fun time!

No comments: