Tuesday, September 3, 2013

~Birthday Girl~

The first gifts were opened before her eyes were awake!


Nathan made sure she had something to open
(I hadn't gotten our things wrapped yet!)


Nathan got this fish as a VBS prize... he hid it to save it for her birthday.


She was thankful ☺


After breakfast and chores I had the rest of her gifts wrapped.


She was soooo excited!  You should have heard the giggles!
She wanted a black violin... with a case.


I ordered this cute outfit online.
She added the splash of orange ♥





She spent all day playing.  She was being fairly gentle.  It is 1/8 scale and it really does work!

I also got her a weaving kit... I thought we could do that together.  

Nathan found her a pink baseball glove at a thrift store and a box of beads and pompoms.

What a fun little girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kiersten!
Cute little outfit and really sweet of Nathan to give her his VBS prize. :-)

Erin Rae said...

Yay!Looks like so much fun.I love all the violin pictures!:)