
Monday night I took him on a Birthday date. He wanted to go to Chick fil-A:) Yum! We also walked through the toy section of Target so he could tell me what he might like to receive for his Birthday. I let him choose an early gift... Cars 2!
We had a little play time with friends on Tuesday that made that day special!
Wednesday was his birthday but with Gregg at work all day and church in the evening he decided we could move it to Thursday... but Gregg had a meeting Thursday night so we moved it to Friday! We watched Cars 2 Thursday night instead (we also watched it Friday afternoon and Friday night).
Eric was a lot of fun this year... so excited! He opened his gifts as soon as Gregg got home.
Gregg picked up this orange bowl that they are supposed to play in. I liked them much better this way! I even got in on a few rounds!
Eric requested mint chocolate chip ice cream with brownies and hot fudge sauce... with whipped cream and a cherry on top...
Happiest Birthday wishes to my little man! This guy is a gem.... I can't wait to see how God uses him!
Here is a video of the tops!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Eric!
Awesome top game!
I LOVE simple family birthdays! I just have to ask though.....what are red beet eggs?? recipe post maybe???
Post a Comment