
Our last few weeks were filled with all kinds of activities.
Blessings #358 - #380
- Little chicks arriving in the mail
- Schools Days are finished!
- Boys going to work with dad to do some "testing"
- Holiday weekend filled to the brim
- Family bike rides
- Family picnics
- Family sized messes to clean up
- The big guys went to a race on Tuesday night
- I took the three younger ones to the library - their first time in a long time!
- We put the chickens in a more permanent home
- We had some absolutely beautiful days
- Garden work... weeding and replanting veggies
- The boys pressure washed our back patio
- We spent an hour cleaning out the basement. One huge pile for the trash and one pile for goodwill. We still have plenty of work to do down there...sigh... why do we let it get so bad!
- We assembled John & Romans with our church
- Our neighbors had an overabundance of strawberries... I made 3 pies, one batch of pie filling, two batches of freezer jam and we ate a lot in our yogurt.
- A safe/fun day at the track. It rained between the heats and races. All my boys did well... they finished 2nd or 3rd!
- We talked to someone about leveling out our front hill. It is too steep to be mowed so it is quite the eyesore... we would love to make it easy to maintain.
- Finally, after three months, getting into the habit of waking up early for my morning walk. I am starting to stir before the alarm! I still don't like getting up... but I'm always glad I do.
- Saying goodbye to 10 lbs in three months! Half way there!
- Digital Scrap booking - I can finally keep up!






1 comment:
Kiersten sure looks like her mommy!
:-)
Post a Comment