Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~Peeps - 2 Weeks~

I cleaned my living room carpet on Friday and didn't want to bring the peeps back in the house... they were getting stinky! I moved our little chicken coop over by the house and filled it with straw. Our weather has been warm enough for them outside!!! Yay!
They have really been growing and I thought they might like to get out in the sun and grass. They were really scared at first, but they had fun flying around and pecking at new things.

They look so funny right now. Half fuzz and half feather!

And look at those wings! You can see the tail feathers started to grow too.
We have gone through just about 10 lbs of food in two weeks... I can't wait to see how much they change during week 3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They grow fast, don't they!
It's June, time to change your header banner! :-)
Have a great weekend!