As hard as I try to stay focused and to press toward the goal each day/week... there is always a curve ball! We enjoyed Nathan's birthday, my birthday... and then my little loves got sick. Kiersten and Nathan both started with a cold on Tuesday morning. By Tuesday night, Kiersten had also caught the stomach flu. The poor little thing slept all day Wednesday in my arms. She didn't eat anything until Friday morning...three small bites of bread. I took her to the doctor because I thought it had been long enough without eating/drinking... and a constant 99 fever. The doc said the stomach flu was a long one and it might be another day or two til she really starts eating. Meanwhile, Nathan's cough was getting worse and with his past of getting pneumonia, I was working overtime trying to keep them eating, drinking, and sleeping! Kiersten is finally getting better and Nathan might make it through this!
130. Happy four year olds
131. The moments they get along132. Big brothers giving time
136. Making it back into the kitchen for yummy supper treats138. My boys enjoying yet another Motor Sports event
139. Bills stamped and sealed
140. Taxes filed
141. Knowing my comfort in my affliction is as close as His Word. Ps 119:50






2 comments:
I recently came across your blog, and have enjoyed visiting! I am so sorry to hear that your children have been sick, and I hope they will recover from their illnesses very soon.
The pictures shared here were enjoyed! Your children are so cute . . . and the photo of them on the chair reading made me smile. What special times!
Happy Late Birthday to you!
Sorry to hear of the sickness. We've been dealing with it here too, and it's hard to get rid of.
Cute pigtails!
Remember 911 - that's Psalm 91:1
We're in His shadow, He's always covering us, helping us, protecting us... and the whole rest of the chapter. :-)
Blessings,
Anne
Post a Comment