
Isn't he the cutest!!!!?!??! Nathan has been waiting
sooo very long for his birthday to arrive! I hung a birthday banner up this morning and served him some hot cocoa with some special marshmallows for breakfast!

As soon as we got home from church he wanted to open his gifts.

He still loves anything to do with trains so we got him James.

He didn't really know what he wanted for his birthday lunch so we thought Crab Alfredo would be a good choice!

We also did something different and had Banana Splits for dessert. He was happy about that too!
We have been looking forward to his birthday for awhile and it will be sad to have it over with all ready. I'm sure we will enjoy our next countdown... what ever that may be!
Almost forgot, we measure our kids on their birthdays on our special board... he is 43 3/4 inches tall already! Aaron was 44" at five years! Eric was less than that at five! Nathan is a big boy with a big heart! Can't forget that contagious giggle!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nathan!!
I love Thomas the Tank Engine and all of his friends. I'm looking at getting the little starter track and Thomas for my grandson to keep at "my" house for him to play with when he visits. :-) James is another favorite, too. Love that big smile in the last picture. He sure is cute and looks so excited about his birthday. :-)
Post a Comment