We got dumped on this weekend...

The drifts were so big it was hard to tell how much we got...

Looks like
somebodies fort collapsed!

The worst part was digging out the chickens! We had to shovel to get to them and then shovel to get to their food. Then more shoveling to empty their house! They were glad to see us! We almost lost one Friday night... it didn't come home before the snow started and thankfully one of the dogs found it half buried in the snow!

I hear there is more snow coming...ugh! I got to try out my new ice scraper... I need to add about 3 inches to the length!
2 comments:
Snow storms can be hard to accept! But the children look like they are truly enjoying it :)
Stay warm dear friend,
Maria
WOW. That is a LOT of snow.
That ski mask picture is one of the funniest photos I've ever seen. I laughed so hard! Poor guy :)
Enjoy a cup of tea while that snow melts!
Post a Comment