Tuesday, February 16, 2010
~Happy Birthday Nathan~
We were not able to celebrate Nathan's birthday on Saturday so today was his celebration! I can't believe he is already 3! We took him out for dinner...

He really loved this indoor play area! There were too many other children there at first. After a while, it emptied out and all the boys enjoyed some fun. We even got Jordan to go in. The older boys were racing through the obstacle course twice. Aaron had the fastest time of 38 seconds.
I just had to go through once myself... ok, twice ;0)
At home, he opened his gifts. This gift was under some pillows and blankets. He started unwrapping it and said "there's no present in there." It was funny because we gave Eric one of these big wheels last month and Nathan thought it was Eric's.
I made Nathan a Peanut butter and Jelly cake. He requested cherries be put on the top.

He had a good birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan! :)
He sure looked like he had a good time!
Blessings,
Maria
King for a day... Looks like a lot of fun! Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan :)
I had to laugh at the "big kid" in the tunnel. Looks like a fun day ... complete with a delicious cake.
Post a Comment