Thursday, February 4, 2010

~5 months~

I can't believe Kiersten is five months old already. It is getting hard to remember not having her around to snuggle with!

She thrives on eye contact. Kiersten certainly knows and loves her brothers... She squeals, spits and kicks when happy. If you growl at her, she growls back!

She has started looking intently at people she doesn't know. She really checks them out! She loves her fingers! For a special treat she chews on other people's fingers.

Still not the greatest sleeper... but she is getting better!

7 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Sweet!
I love a sleeping baby~ they look so angelic!

warm Blessings,
Georgiann

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Val

Anonymous said...

oh Danielle, what a joy she must be! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Blessings,

Maria

wodaking said...

awww! I hope to see her in person this summer! (looks like we will be out in June!)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby, and sleeping so peaceful!
Blessings,
Anne

Diane said...

Can't believe how time is flying by... she is darling! Can't pick a favorite photo, but the sleeping one just melts me!

Jenny said...

She absolutely precious!