Monday, July 20, 2009

~Cute Dragons~

I finished up this cute little dragon set for my friend Val who is having her first little boy...I love how it turned out! This was my first time making a "tag blanket"...very fun!

4 comments:

lady m said...

Very nice Danielle :) Only 46 days to go...!

lady m

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

No picture is showing up for me! :( I'm sure it is very cute. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
I was home all day yesterday, so I was able to devote some time to sewing. :) Not sure how the rest of the week will go, maybe it is wishful thinking to hope to get my February block sewn yet too. I need to buy some thread to do my finish my April block.

I'm just looking forward to putting it all together! You have done well to stay caught up and even ahead. :)

Anonymous said...

I think they are very cute! I LOVE them. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing your talent. I am excited to use them and will think of you when I do. Val :-)

Diane said...

Wonderful. Cute!