I told you earlier I had made a nursing cover using this tutorial. Well, I've had a couple friends look at it and try it out! One friend even had one she bought...it sure was nice to look at it! She put it on so quick when she wanted to nurse her baby...I couldn't wait for her to be done so I could check it out!
I ended up making these changes...
* instead of 16" boning - I used 13" (smaller window for my smaller self)
* instead of D-rings - I used an overall buckel (much quicker than threading D-rings every time!)
* I sewed the neck pieces on at a slant instead of straight (makes the boning go up instead of out)
I am very happy with the changes and can't wait to start using it!






2 comments:
Looks great. Thanks for the tips! I'm taking notes...
I can hardly wait for the arrival of your littlest one :)
Looks fantastic. I never once threaded the D rings on mine ... kept it where I liked it and slipped it over my head ... it is an apron, ya know. ;)
Post a Comment