I thought I'd share a few links with you today since nothing else was going on around here!
Here is a link for Heart-to-Heart with Diane. She told us how to look for a good deal on toilet paper! I never really know what a good price is...double rolls, triple rolls, thin and thick...yikes! It is really easy...go check it out!
Here is a link for Canon Paper Crafts. They have a good assortment of printables. Many are more difficult (Jordan will have some trouble) few are easy. But I think we will print some out to do as a family. Egyptian pyramid, structure of the sun, maybe some vehicals, and I'd like to try out some toys for the little two guys. They recommend using photo paper...but you can use cardstock...you just won't have as clear of a photo.
Here is what the boys were working on...
Here is a link for a unit study on The Book of Virtues. I am new to this blog but from what I can tell, she is a homeschool mom of four and decided to bless the homeschool community with this huge study...992 pages worth! I looked through it last night and I think we will be going through this in 2010-2011. (Our 2009-2010 is already full). Just scroll down the right hand side and look for Book of Virtues. Even if you are not ready for this, I'd download it now and save it to a disk...you'll probably want it later and it will be either hard to find...or costly!
One more...Here is a link for a printable pattern for an apron through Susan Branch. I made this one the other week. I like how it looks but am not used to a full apron...I have only worn half aprons. It will give you a lot of practice with bias tape! I used ribbon instead of the ties.
Enjoy!






2 comments:
Danielle,
The fabric is just darling ;-)
thanks for sharing the links...
lady m
Wow! I love the apron! I'm planning to sell aprons if I ever open my Etsy shop...
Really like your pattern, though!
Post a Comment