Kids Bowl Free . com has a list of all the bowling centers that are participating in a fun summer program. Signing your kids up is free...they can bowl two free games a day all summer long...you can purchase an add on for only $23.95 for four adults to be added on! I won't be bowling with this ever growing baby bump, but I'll certainly take the boys once a week or so! You do have to pay to borrow those cool bowling shoes:-) This program is nationwide...so check it out!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Thanks for the info, my kids love to bowl! I don't think I'll be bowling either, but I'll have fun watching them!
BTW,
I love the hand bag and necklace! You did a great job!
Blessings,
Amanda
What a great idea!
Oh what fun! Thanks for sharing this info.
Also, stop by to pick up an award for your blog ;-)
blessings,
lady m
neat, thanks for sharing that!
Post a Comment