Friday, June 5, 2009

~Giveaway Day~

You all have such wonderful plans! I took some notes on your devotional material...thanks for the tips:-)

Jean asked what I was doing...um...well, the boys are I are going through the minor prophets in the morning...the family is going through Jesus miracles at night...and I am trying to continue in my Quieting a Noisey Soul study. My pregnant brain has been very taxed by the book I'm reading "A Layman Looks at the Love of God" but I am slowly starting to understand it and be challanged by it!
I had a few goals for this year... simplify (I've cleaned out a lot~have a lot to go, but am content)... make some healthier eating choices (homemade granola, yogurt, fresh ground bread)... knit/crochet (dishcloths)... make soap. All I have left is making soap!!! Once baby arrives, it will be a good six months before I get my feet back in to new stuff!

Anyway, this is what you really want to know...

Amanda from my blessed calling is the winner!!! Amanda has three little sweeties and is expecting another blessing in October. It was through Amanda, I found my yummy granola recipie...thanks Amanda! I just had some this morning with Tanya's yogurt...thanks Tanya, it worked!

So Amanda, please leave a comment on this post to let me know which gift set you would like and I also need your address...I promise I won't post it:-)

I'm off to the lab to get my diabetes test...yuck!

2 comments:

Jean Marie Bibby said...

I love hearing what you're doing! I feel like I "talk" to you all the time. :-)

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Congrats to Amanda!! :)

I'm glad to hear you tried the yogurt recipe and it worked!! I was just thinking about it the other day and wondered if it worked for you. :)

Hope your "test" went well. I'm hoping to keep my sugar levels down this pregnancy, I was borderline last time. I have been staying away from most sugar and cut down on the carbs too.