Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~May Quilt Block~


I loved, loved, loved this one! It is hard to see the pinwheel effect in a photo...in person it is lovely!
We are just about done with the quilt blocks for this year! If you are interested in joining in next time...I think they are starting again in September. Click here for more info!

6 comments:

lady m said...

Oh Danielle, it is lovely! I can see the pinwheel design :-)

blessings,

lady m

wodaking said...

beautiful!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Beautiful! I really need to get mine done. :)

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful!! I just finished the November block and almost done with April. Was this one very hard? It looks so difficult - I haven't tried it yet. Hope all is well with you! :)

Diane said...

Lovely!

Thanks for your encouraging words. I look forward to hearing what your midwife said.

Hope that you're feeling well!

Danielle said...

Emily, it was very simple:-) I recommend keeping it pinned for the sewing and make the pinwheels after the whole block is together...much easier!