Thursday, June 25, 2009

~My Winter Projects~

I did get to the fabric sale Saturday morning...all but two of the fabrics were marked down to $1.99 a yard! I stocked up on some blue and white fabrics. Won't that make a pretty quilt! I wasn't going to wash the fabric because I didn't think I could stop from cutting it out already! It is so much nicer to hang fabric outside then to stick in the dryer...so I did wash it.

I saw this set of fabrics and thought it would make a lovely table cloth for our picnic table. Our table is 8 sided...any pattern ideas??!?!?

These are just fun fabrics. I really liked them and at $1.99 per yard...who could resist! I'm sure I'll think of something to do with them!


I found these for the boys pj's!

I will have a busy winter with baby and boys and school to do...but just in case I have free time, I'm ready!

3 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Those are so pretty! :)

Sounds like some great finds too. :)

Ways of Zion said...

wonderful! we got to go to a fabric sale last week as well. Gran watched the 2 older ones so I had an hour, but was "good" and only found and got what we needed.

as to your picnic table, I was thinking a triangle design would work....know what I mean.... big triangles with the narrow bits in the center out to the wide bits at the egdes?

ps: thanks for your comment!

Diane said...

Great score on all those fabrics! Even with a new baby this winter, I have no doubt that you'll still find time to be creative :)