I was very busy this weekend, but fit in a lot of relaxing too! The weather here was just wonderful! We still haven't had to turn on the ac!!!
Friday morning we did all our "friday cleaning" and then we headed out to go bowling! The boys had a great time! It was really nice to sit and watch them. We enjoyed a quiet afternoon of naps and sewing.
I have been working on these napkins and table runner. My old runner was just black and white...I was needing some color! I LOVE it!!!
Since the table was clean and beautiful, we ate steak and potatoe salad for supper...with the good dishes! After supper, I sat outside watching my family. I started another crochet dishcloth...so I could feel like I was still doing something! After dark, we enjoyed a campfire! What a great way to end the day!
Saturday morning I headed out to do some more strawberry picking...by myself:-) I also picked up a few groceries to get us through the weekend. While I was picking strawberries, I found this plant...
If you brushed over it, the plant made snapping noises and was shooting out the seeds. I was mesmerized by this! Does anyone know what it is? It looks cloverish.
We kept ourselves busy playing and working throughout the afternoon and I made a quick picnic supper for us to enjoy...
Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon were spent just relaxing outside. We did play a bit of Blongo ball too! What a fun game to play!
I didn't accomplish very much from my to-do list...the strawberry picking wore me out. That's ok, I'll have all week to keep working at it.






2 comments:
I am glad that you had such a lovely weekend...and that you are resting ;)
blessings,
lady m
Sounds like you did have a lovely weekend. Your table looks pretty!
Post a Comment