Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~Pile 3 out of 9,999,999,999~

It's only Monday and I have my one pile for the week done already! Yeah! Looks like I'll be able to squeeze in another pile later as my week isn't too busy!!!

Tonight all the big boys were playing on the computer upstairs and Nathan wanted to watch JayJay. When I opened the TV cabinet and saw this....
...I decided I'd clean while he watched. He did help me take everything out and put it in a nice pile...

Ahhh, isn't that better!

Anybody else cleaning up?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am slowly working my way through things too! I just finished cleaning our bedroom closet - it's so rewarding to have it organized and clean!! Your TV cabinet looks great! Way to go!!

Diane said...

Yay! I'm seriously happy FOR you! It can be so difficult to find the time to do these "little" tasks that add up to so much. Way to go.

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

I've got some places that need cleaning!

Good for you! I always feel rewarded afterwards. :)