We are studying Botany in Science and have covered all kinds of plants, flowers, pollinators, stems, leaves, and now we are on trees. Only three chapters left before we start our Nature Notebooks. I had each of the boys paint a pot and we are growing lilies!
We are still working on the Middle East for Geography. Here is some lental stew and olive topping for pita bread. The olive topping was delicious...the stew needed a little something...


Aaron used some free time to build a boat...

Aaron used some free time to build a boat...
I had the boys build a catapult or battering ram...this is Jared's catapult...
We made Chinese slat books...

This is what I do with the boys when I need to get things done:-) Aaron is in there you just can't see him!
This is what I do with the boys when I need to get things done:-) Aaron is in there you just can't see him!
I just finished catching up on our calendars and found we should be done with our 180 days mid May:-) Yeah for summer break! It looks like all our bookwork will be done in time this year! We still have a few more projects I'd like to try and some notebooks to assemble but we are basically right on track!






1 comment:
You do so many neat projects with your boys! Every boy should be able to make some sort of contraption to fling objects across the room!
Post a Comment