What a lovely surprise to have a beautiful day! We were able to spend a good amount of time outside looking around. At first glance, things are still very dead outside...
Even my once beautiful crocuses are drooping...
Here are a few bonus shots...
I also took a closer look at one of our trees...just to see what I could find.
something I learned this year
they are really cool looking when they have just bloomed!
I truly could hibernate for the winter...I was thrilled to be outside this afternoon! I saw one female and one male cardinal and a few robins but was unable to get a photo. I love nature walks...especially when I can go right out my back door!
We also took a few minutes to plant our onions! We have NEVER had onions grow...I'm hoping this year, with getting them in early, we might have some tasty red onions to put in our potato salad!
Time to cut off those fingernails and get out those garden gloves!






1 comment:
Spring is such a beautiful time - the rebirth of our world!! Your photos are just beautiful! You found so many wonderful Spring things!! I love ferns, and wish we had them! I grew up in the midwest and moved here to the desert ... and miss the green of everything - especially the trees and ferns. Thank you for your comments on my page! They have made my day! Have a beautiful and blessed weekend!
Post a Comment