Saturday, October 26, 2013

~Wedding Day~

We were invited to a wedding... you know, the kind of wedding you are so excited to attend.  It isn't just any old acquaintance, it is a wedding for one of the sweetest young couples you are ecstatic to see married!!!  These two will be greatly missed at church, but they have big plans... God sized plans.  Their mission field is Texas/Mexico and sometimes Arizona.  He will be working on buses, vehicles, machinery... you know, mechanic stuff.  But he has a heart to serve, it isn't just mechanics.  I have seen Trevor serve in so many ways with one of the best servant hearts!  She will be serving by her husbands side doing whatever is asked with a sweet spirit, because that is what Olivia does best.  She can also do amazing chalk drawings!  

How they got to the reception

In the church lobby... they were hoping for an outdoor wedding, but it rained the day before... bummer.

My handsome escorts


My little buddy


My Princess


The front of the church


I didn't have my camera battery with me (grrrr) so these were taken with a phone... poor quality but you use what you got!

The brides family
 The grooms family

 The new family ♥
Kiersten took this picture!

The reception was in a barn... with a rope swing... how cool is that!
(and yes, of course I tried it!)


It was a great day of celebration.  Their wedding was two weeks ago... my how time flies!  They should be settling in their new home by now.  I can't wait to see the real wedding picts!

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Nice pictures! I love the pictures of Olivia and Trevor, but I think my favorite picture that you took is the one of Kirsten! =) And wait, when did you try the rope swing?!