Thursday, June 6, 2013

~Back at the Dirt Track~

The kids were excited to be back at the race track.  We raced, we rained out, we raced, we were on break for the holiday and now we raced.  I could be done for the season, but we have til September to enjoy this past time... and the dirt.
 somebody didn't like to wear her shoes... see the foot print... awe!
 
 You should have seen her bath water!  Ugh!
 
 
Eric did a great job!  He moved up to an older class this year and I wasn't sure he was ready.  He moved from 7th to 1st in the heat and from 7th to 2nd in the feature!
 
 
Jordan placed 2nd, Jared 2nd & 3rd, Aaron didn't get to finish.  It was a fairly good week for racing... last time we had so many problems it wasn't very fun.  It was a little hot, but there was a nice breeze all day.

1 comment:

Erin Rae said...

I went through and read most of your posts!I love finding out people have blogs!:)I love the picture of Kiersten in this post!