Summer posts, are racing posts... that is just the way it is:-)
Jordan had a great race night on Friday! I was home with the rest of the family trying to get some packing done for the next day. I was checking the twitter account of the race track to see when Jordan was racing. The last number of weeks he hasn't raced because of rain, Gregg traveling or car problems. I checked and saw this...
"600 feature 14 down 2nd yellow Hunsicker leads Whary Walton Felker and Espenshade. Great run for Espenshade"
- What!?!?!? What is going on! I can't see anything... and Gregg isn't texting me. I knew there were about 13 cars in his class and it looks like he is 5th from the tweet! I finally see the photo of the finish results... He finished 6th. That is certainly his best finish yet! He was very happy with the finish but at some point he told me... "mom, I was in 5th and was racing for 4th... I ended up 6th. It could have been better" Yep... I know. But I'm still excited for him.I was making rice krispy treats for the track at midnight before I finally was able to get to bed. We were up at 7 to pack for our next racing event.We arrived to find the whole infield a really big puddle. yuck. The dads were all making a fuss at the kids... don't you dare spin out... I won't pull you out if you go in there! haha!Gregg had a couple near mud baths but fortunately the boys didn't go in too far.Jared got some air time... and a bent something from this accident (video below)
Jordan pulled a win in the last lap
The weather was just perfect to be at the track!
Video is in slow motion so you can see his air time :-)







1 comment:
looks and sounds like fun!:)
Post a Comment