Mix the ingredients in a blender and pour into cupcake liners or a silicon pan and refrigerate (or freeze if you are in a hurry to each chocolate)
Pop out of mold and serve... but eat quickly because these melt fast! This was one batch... it only makes 10 regular sized cupcakes treats but 24 mini cupcakes!
If you want to take them somewhere I'd put them in cupcake wrappers... that way they won't melt in your hands. I leave them as is for enjoying at home with a fork.
I've tried peanut butter and almond butter. If you use real peanut butter (like the grocery store sugary kind) they taste REALLY good... but if you use natural almond butter they are still delicious... maybe just a little bit healthier taste. I prefer the natural almond butter to the natural peanut butter but any kind of nut butter would work.






No comments:
Post a Comment