Saturday, March 5, 2011

~The Winner is...~

Congratulations to my friend Val! She won two sets of prayer cards, 4 one inch rings, and photo pages to make her own calender and one to share!!!!

Val is my real life friend:-) She has two cute little ladies and a handsome little man. She also has one of the few good men to call her husband.

Val said she would share her cards with her sister... she has 10 month old twin girls!

I'll get that out in the mail sometime this week:-) If you are not in a super hurry... give me a few more days to make the calendars for ya!

Thanks for playing along everyone!

Does anyone know how to make my cards available as a download from my blog? That would make it a lot easier for you... but I don't have a clue how to do it!!??!?! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Val! And her sister will be blessed too!

Anonymous said...

Amy over at Daily Pleasure may be able to help you as she has downloads available.
dailypleasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yeaaa! I always knew there was something special about that little Nathan. :-) I can't wait to tell my sister. My prayer life has needed some help lately. This might just the tool to help me along. Thank you!

Val