Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Giveaway~

I waited for a good deal to print out all my prayer cards!

I have enough cards for 4 full sets and 2 partial sets... so, I thought I'd share!!!

I have them all sorted and I have the 1 inch rings to send with them. To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment telling me who you are going to send them too! That is right... I am going to send you two complete sets... one to keep and one to send to someone else... to ENCOURAGE them:-) Sound fun!!???!!?!? You don't need to tell me their name... just maybe how you know them and why it would encourage them.

I am sending my extra set to a missionary family in Greenland. The wife is expecting their 5th child... and she had to travel an hour away to a big city for the birth... that is how they do it there. She has her oldest daughter with her and her husband has the rest of the gang back "home." After the birth, she will travel back with her daughter and new arrival. I'm thinking that family could use some encouragement!

I'm going to try to get my hands on some more photo pages for you to actually make the calendars... no promises... the stores aren't real close by... but I'll try!

Giveaway ends Friday night... I'll post the winner on Saturday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! You know I've already made one, but if I had another one, I would send it to my friend who moved away years ago. We still keep in touch and she has a 3 year old grandson and another grandchild on the way. She would definitely give it to her daughter-in-law. And one would go to my daughter-in-law, Heath's mom. If you don't want to enter me, that's OK too. You did such a great job with this. Thanks ♥

Melonie said...

I'd love to give these to a sister homeschooling milspouse I know. She's been a real inspiration to me regarding matters of faith.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

Fruitful Harvest said...

I these prayer cards looks nice!
I would love to win these and would give a sent to my friend from church....she has 4 kiddos here on earth and one in heaven.
Her baby was not due until April 3 2011 but the placenta came loose and baby was born Dec 6 2010. She lived only 2 hours.

I hope to win~

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

Danielle said...

From Jennifer K

Oh, I have a perfect mom to give these to-- she has little ones around and often feels so overwhelmed. I can't compare since I only have 2 but I do get overwhelmed-- she has more kiddos so I can only imagine how much more overwhelmed she gets. But we know that this is the path/calling that God has chosen for us-- be joyful and do our mothering the best that we can! Pray! What an awesome giveaway- thanks so much!

Danielle said...

From Val E

How thoughtful and encouraging. I kept thinking I'd print them off someday - maybe I won't have to. I'd send them to my sister. I have 10 month old nieces.

Danielle said...

From Joanna W

What an amazing idea! What a great way to deliberately bring your children before the Lord! I have a missionary wife/ friend who has 6 kids and the 7th on the way here in Germany that I would send them to; and an extra set ...how neat! someone will be lucky!

Danielle said...

From Barlet W

I would send them to my girlfriend who lives in Quakertown. She has two young children, a boy and a girl. We are always looking for ways to encourage each other, and this would be perfect! Thanks for the ideas!

Betsy C said...

I've enjoyed seeing your prayer cards - they're really great! I'd share them with my sister-in-law who has 4 children.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for the same missionary family! That was so exciting to see :)
If I win I know of an elderly christian couple that often watch their 7 year old grandaughter .... I think it would be a real blessing to them or my sister-in-law who is a mom of quite a few with another on the way :)
Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I didn't mean to do two posts...but ...wanted to let you know that the cards are beautiful and encouraging. When all my bigs were little I was so much more faithful about teaching them God's word and I have seen the beautiful friut of it. Sadly, I have not been so faithful with my littler ones and it has been a real burden to me. It was not a deliberate choice, but I see how I did not make it a prority as I did with my older ones. Thank you for all the encouraging you have done through this site. Mrs. C

BubzRugz said...

Hi Dannielle, you are finding lovely ways to encourage and motivate people...
Thanks for your comment on my QAYG post for Sew We Quilt... glad it made some sense...
Have a great weekend
Hugz