
Slow, Children at Play... that is a quote that has gotten my mind thinking. I need some of those big yellow and black signs hanging throughout my house! How quickly I begin to rush through life... so much to do, so little time... I need to concentrate on the time that is now and all the gifts given in each moment. If I really paid attention I'm sure I could reach one thousand gifts in a very short amount of time. I just get to busy to realize all the wonders around me.
155. One I forgot from last week... We were invited over to visit with another family last minute on a Tuesday night. I just "happened" to bake two pies that afternoon that I was able to share! A good time of fellowship!
156. A headache bad enough to get me to bed a little early... allowing me to get up and start the week well rested.
157. A little girl learning to use a fork and spoon

158. An early morning alarm clock
159. The will to answer it
160. Walking half way, turning around to face a beautiful sunrise
161. Pounding the pavement and leaving two pounds behind this week!
162. Seeing a rooster crow on another early morning walk
163. A first youth event for my oldest... almost a teen
164. Being able to use my new walking foot!
165. Trying a yummy new soup (recipe later this week!)
166. Little pink dresses and little pink bows
167. A little pink lady whamming my face with her soft little pig tail as she sits warm in my lap
168. Fresh blueberries on fresh yogurt on fresh granola
169. A new trivet cover for March (I'll share this later!)
170. Silly dogs (I may have had this before, but they truly make me laugh)
173. A young man saved at church last night
174. Popcorn... yum!
Here is another verse on encouragement to keep in mind for this week...
Act 20:35 I have showed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
I am planning on sending two thinking of you cards and I am taking a meal for a friend that is having a little procedure done. What are your plans?






3 comments:
Going to visit our Sunday School teacher in the hospital today. He had hip replacement surgery yesterday, and praying for the many prayer requests from Sunday and yesterday on a daily basis.:-)
Blessings,
I’m here from Ann’s – and it’s Thursday – but I love reading the lists and there were over 300 of them. It took me this long to get to yours.
And when I read through the lists I like to think about it a little and pick a favorite – my favorite from yours was - 174. Popcorn... yum! (I normally go for the big spiritual ones – or the heart tugging ones – but popcorn – and did you know that corn isn’t a vegetable – it’s technically a grass – I just found that out)
I’m really glad I read you today. {smile}
God Bless and keep you and all of yours
Great pictures. That one of your pet made me laugh. Animals are great to have.
Post a Comment