
Did you ever have one of those weeks that everything went really well!?!??!!? It is normally the opposite isn't it! Haha! Well, I just had a really good week.
202. Grandparents investing in grandchildren
203. Grammy's silly dog
205. Boys that can do school work while I visit
206. Flowers for no reason
207. Bread bowls of Pepper Jack Tomato Soup served at home
208. Five thrift/consignment stores not too far from home
209. Jeans without holes in the knee
210. Two little people doing very well on our shopping spree
211. The surprise of mulch when I got home (sorry, bad photo)
219. Spring cleaning my bathroom closet and filling one bag of trash! Oh, it looks so nice!
220. 1.5 more pounds walked away ~ making it 4.5 for March
221. Celebrating small victories with chocolate milk
222. Adverb phrases that hit like a brick wall causing a young mind to work overtime
223. 7 rules for making singular plural stumping another son... being able to review it over and over until it is mastered
224. Being awake for devotions after my morning workout
225. A Chronological Bible... I am very much enjoying it!






2 comments:
I'm cracking up over the dog in the stroller! But now I'm hungry for some of that yummy looking soup too. Glad to read all these blessings. :-)
Funny, seems THOSE weeks are more frequent when we are looking for things to be grateful for. Love your home improvements, especially that door, brings in so much sunshine! Blessings, hope you are having another one of those weeks!
Post a Comment