I didn't do too bad with some things, but I did horribly with others. Here is a quick recap...
Increasing in wisdom...Didn't even open the garden book, only ever got to the bumper sticker for doing more with the government... and budgeting... I just did the same as normal.
Increasing in stature... real popcorn and real tea were the only things that happened this year. I did continue with the changes from '09 though.
Increasing in favor with God... I managed to get through the book of Proverbs 6 times... didn't make it to the goal of 12. I did memorize chapter 4! I listened to two or three audio books and read one book online (Angie Smith’s I Will Carry You
Increasing in favor with man... um, well... yes and no. I certainly had many opportunities to do for others. Fun things like church dinners, fellowships, bridal showers. We even had people over a few times. Gregg's travel schedule on top of the boys racing schedule kinda put a crimp in things. BUT I personally could have done much better. As far as the more pleasant mom part... failed. miserably. most days.
For the most part, these goals were out of sight. I know that didn't help things. I really need to break them down into months and post it on my forehead so I don't forget:-) I am making a few other changes and hope to get started with January's goals by the weekend. The stomach bug my family was sharing certainly didn't help me get a good start, but I haven't given up or given in... pressing on... 2011 is going to be my year of finishing!






No comments:
Post a Comment