Monday, December 27, 2010

~Christmas Blessings~


I am so thankful that Christmas weekend wasn't nearly as crazy as last weekend (#84)! I was actually done wrapping early... thanks to my mom who took 3 boys for the afternoon on Tuesday (#85):-)... and the food preparations for this weekend involved cooking a turkey... which Gregg always does (#86)!

Friday was a busy but quiet day at home. We didn't plan well enough to attend a Christmas Eve service (our church does not have one) but we spent some time together as a family and got the kids to bed at a good time. Gregg and I finished getting everything ready and were in bed earlier than I expected. (#87)

We enjoyed a leisure Christmas morning opening gifts and eating cinnamon rolls (#88). We headed to my parents around noon and enjoyed several hours there with them and my brother's family.

We enjoyed some snow on Sunday but not nearly as much as we thought we were going to get. (#89)

I decided to give the boys the whole week off of school (#90) so they are enjoying extra free time and I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done that I just can't get to on normal school days. I did fit in a game of Go Fish (#91), a book read to Nathan (#92), building block towers with Kiersten (#93) and some scrap booking! (#94) I spent most of the day cleaning my room... we had so many gifts stashed in there that it hadn't been cleaned up for awhile. Clean wash was piled here and there and boys Sunday School papers were everywhere! I'm so glad to get that cleaned up! (#95)

A few other things I was thankful for this week...

96. Being able to make a Christmas dress for my sweetie
97. My Doll Baby loving her doll baby
98. Brown paper packages tied up with string
99. My spunky little girl wanting to color
100. Five very thankful boys (they are a pleasure to give gifts to!)

101. Boys who try to fly kites in December

102. Belly laughing

No comments: