Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Todays Harvest~


It was too hot to do anything today! I waited until 8 pm to pick the beans and noticed there were several pickles ready too! I'm hoping there is enough to can one jar of pickles and one jar of banana peppers. I may end up freezing the beans because we have to many leftovers in the fridge right now to eat them tomorrow.

Tomorrow promises to be even hotter... No worries... I've got fun plans :0)

1 comment:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Wow Danielle,

What a great harvest!
Here were I live all I have harvested is broccoli and soon my cauliflower!(cood weather plants) Every thing else does not even have flowers....let alone fruit/vegy!!!:(
Our weather has been weird this season! Very cool and rainy! Not enough sun!

We just started getting good weather here.
I hope you have fun with your plans these next few days!

We might be bringing home a dog
(Border Collie) from the pound today.
You can read more about it on my blog.

I love the picture of all your veggies in the basket~
I pray you had enough cucces for a jar of pickeles.

What kind do you grow?
Up here I have never had luck with them. There is a farm that sells them for folks that can pickles but I'm not sure if they grow them local or in our state on the warmer side of the mountain?

Peace and Love,
Georgiann