Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~Christmas in July~

It is really hot outside this week so we are hanging out in the house! I got the blocks out for the little guys and the big boys assembled the slot car track. That noise just about drives me bonkers but the boys love it!

I listened to Christmas music all morning while we did our chores and played. We ate lunch in the living room and watched a Christmas movie. We were going to have candy cane milkshakes but attitudes were not the best and naps needed to be taken asap! I never got around to making them later.

Gregg returns tomorrow from a 12 day business trip!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How fun! I was thinking of starting a crafting Christmas in July club. I like to hand make a lot of my holiday gifts and need to get started soon!