Gregg arrived home from a 12 day trip to China on Thursday.
He had Friday (yesterday) off as a comp day and worked most of the day on the boys race cars for their Saturday race. We enjoyed Chick Fil A for supper since they were running their "dress up like me and get a free meal day." See yesterdays post to see me:0)
Today's race was rained out so I stayed home with four children while Gregg and two went to disassemble something he bought on Craig's List. He brought half of it home. He hopes to get the rest next week.
Any guesses on what we bought?
(I am hoping to spend some time with Gregg myself... someday ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What would feel better than the gentle warm rain falling on summery hot little bodies? I'm sure they enjoyed splish splashing through puddles and the taste of rain on their tongues. Aren't the long days of summer wonderful?
Post a Comment