Monday, July 19, 2010

~One at a Time~


I did really well with gaining (or not gaining) weight with Kiersten. I have not done well with loosing the small amount of weight I did gain. I have been so snacky! I have finally been able to cut out the before bed snack, the mid afternoon snack, and the nobody is looking snack. It took a little longer to get into the work it off mode. There is always a sacrifice involved. I have been getting up at 5:30 this past week to walk in the morning before Gregg leaves for work. That is two hours earlier than my "normal" awake time. Once I'm up, I'm good to go but getting up takes a lot of determination. So, I walked five out of seven days last week. One pound is gone. I don't really have a number goal... just a feel better, fit into my clothes goal:-) That is a hard one too because I have skinny clothes, the next size, and the next size all in my closet! Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Heading to bed.... 5:30 comes early!

2 comments:

Grandma E said...

Oh Precious Friend ... you are NOT alone, but you are certainly among the most disciplined. I chastise myself regularly because I don't stick to the "discipline" part of my goals. Best wishes for continuing those glorious early morning walks ... time to communicate with God and His wonderful creation.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone....I succeeded in adding to the weight I've needed to lose. But I've about had enough. I am not a morning person and would need to walk at 4:30 to be back for Shawn to leave in time for work. I don't think it's gonna happen. I need to come up with something else! And yes, I also have all of those clothes in my closet also! :-) Val