I was beginning to feel like I was missing out on all the fun. It seems like everyone was partying all weekend long and I was running behind on all my regular chores... forget about adding in some fun stuff. Today was finally my day of picnicking. Too bad it was WAY too hot to be outside. We had our picnic indoors with my parents and family.
Of course we enjoyed lots of food! My dad did the grilling and we did the eating. Way too much eating!

I took this special jello, baked beans, coleslaw...

and root beer floats! YUM! Everyone else brought every other side dish you could think of! Did I mention way too much food!?!?

A bunch went swimming but I elected to stay inside with my little ones:-) We enjoyed pictures of my brothers recent vacation. We talked and got caught up on all the stuff going on. The kids played
Wii because it was too hot to be outside.

They also had some water balloons to battle with! How is it that it takes forever to fill them and they are all smashed in no time
! Jared was trying to get Grandpa with the last one.

My niece was kind enough to pamper my feet:-) Not my normal style but it really makes me smile. She did a great job on the fireworks didn't she!?!?!?
Yawn, now I know why I didn't party all weekend, I'm beat!
2 comments:
Looks like fun times! The jello looks interesting :-) and I love the toes! :-)
Have a great week!
Looks like you all had fun!! :)
Post a Comment