Speaking of surprises... that will be my next question! Do you love them or hate them!?!?!? And what was a very memorable surprise you did or had done to you?!?!?!
I must say that I LOVE surprises! The problem is that I am really nosy... well, curious may be a better word. I often ruin surprises because I tend to ask a lot of questions:-) My poor husband has tried many times to surprise me... and I always trip over some clues. Sigh...
I think one of the best surprises done to me was by my maid of honor...my bridal shower was a complete surprise! I couldn't figure out what was going on! I was so busy planning the wedding and her bridal shower that I didn't have a clue!
I was able to really surprise Gregg once too. I got a sizable bonus one year (when I was working before kids!) and bought him a day at the race track...some type of racing school. He was really surprised!
And because I don't like to post without a photo... the coolest surprise EVER was giving birth to a baby girl! LOL! You know I had to throw that in here:-)
I'm looking forward to your answers!!!






8 comments:
Yes, Danielle, I must say that surprises tickle me immensely :)
I enjoy them so much, that I dissapointed when they are over :(
Until the next clue,
Maria
ps: the sailor outfit...oh my goodness - she is just too cute for words :)
I love surprises too. Can't think of anything really memorable at the moment, but I love it when the my girls surprise me by doing something I never asked them to do. :)
This has been a fun giveaway and I'm sure whatever to decide on will be lovely! :)
I like surprizes~
The biggest surprise I got was a going away party my co workers through me went I was 20 and going to a job out of state.
I worked at a small family owned burger place in a very small town!
After my last evening of work a co worker said he needed a ride home but needed to stop and another coworkers home to barrow a tool needed to fix his car. So we ge over to where the party was....all yelled surprise and sat around a campfire! It was something I will never forget!
On and my Hubby put together a small surprise dinner party for me when I turned 40! (I found out from a guest that called me to let me know they could not make it!) Hubby did not tell them it was a surprise...so after talking to hubby they called me!
Warm Blessings,
Georgiann
I have to say that I'm not much for surprises. I love the little ones, like a special treat, or an unexpected act of service, but my husband knows better then to give me any kind of surprise party, or trip. I like to prepare mentally for the big stuff hehe!
I love suprises! And I try awfully hard not to spoil them either.
I gave my hubby a good surprise for our 1/2 yr. anniversary! It was a lot of fun! I planned an evening away from the kids-complete with babysitter (which was his aunt, and she didn't breath a word to anyone.) It was a really special restaurant. I had a new outfit for him, AND I gave him a certificate to get a massage done-which he STILL hasn't done and this surprise was back in December! (maybe I'LL use it after the new baby is born! hahaha)
I LOVE surprizes! I enjoy planning them for others. The most recent time I was surprized was last Sunday when I was called up front at church and recognized for my work with the River Kids program.
Jenny
I love suprises. My husband surprised me with a trip to Cancun. That was a long time ago.
Like you, I LOVE surprises. But, I am SO HARD to surprise. For some reason, I can always see 'em coming! But, my best friend surprised me with a 25th birthday party. And because I REALLY wasn't expecting it, also a 26th birthday party. I know, I was spoiled! Most recently, I was surprised with a baby shower when I was expecting Henry. Too much fun.
Kiersten in the sailor outfit is too cute for words!!!!
Post a Comment