Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Nine Months~

I almost can't believe Kiersten is nine months old already! Can you believe it!?!??!

Kiersten is sitting well and often gets up onto her hands and knees. She does manage to scoot a little backwards. She can roll... she just doesn't
Mom is still her favorite person:-) Strangers are still a bit much.


Kiersten finally got one bottom tooth and the two top ones are on their way.

I started giving her biter biscuits when I'm fixing meals. It keeps her busy... and happy! I haven't started her on baby food yet. I am going to try to skip that whole messy step!


Even though she isn't mobile, she still gets into mischief. She can find the littlest things to put in her mouth. I also had her on the floor in the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and she managed to unroll the toilet paper.


She takes two naps a day... normally. She loves to sit in the stroller for our daily walks. She is starting to copy things and tries to clap. Peek a boo is becoming a favorite game. She doesn't like the entertainers anymore so I'll be putting those away. She does well in the pack n play so I do have a "safe" place to keep her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....she is just too cute!!!
I love the little jean dress!
One of my daughters is having a girl in September, 2nd grandchild. The first was a boy. I just can't wait!!
Have a blessed weekend.

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

What a sweetie... hard to believe she is nine months! I can't believe my little boy is 8 months... Tie goes by to fast when there is a baby in the family. :)

Micah is so mobile and busy, I'm his favourite person too. I just love babies!

Diane said...

Thanks for the sweet update. She's getting sooo big!