Here they are... one page per Saturday...




Keeping with my goal of meeting one mom each week, I met a mom that has a son that used to race sling shots. I don't know what that is but my boys were impressed:0). She was checking out the track as an experienced mom for another family that would like to be involved in the sport. This week we also brought a canopy along!!!! There is no shade at the track and Kiersten and I have been huddling under an umbrella. It was so much nicer this week to set her in the stroller beside me and not worry about sunburn! Eric and Nathan also enjoyed the shade too!
Overall it was a good day at the track. Jordan finished 3rd in his race. He was disappointed. He knew he was faster than the 2nd place car but couldn't seem to get around. He is learning that racing isn't just about a faster car! Jared had his best race yet! He lead just about the whole race. His class has a bunch of drivers that really bump each other. He is learning to control his car better. Once the 2nd place car got around him on the inside he was basically freight trained to the back. Poor Aaron didn't get to finish the race. He had engine problems.






4 comments:
Hi Danielle,
That's awesome! Once you print it all out, you will have a treasure for years to come. I don't know much about digital scrapbooking, but it sure looks like you did a great job! I love the layout of the pages. Congratulations to the boys!
Blessings,
Anne
Your boys are going to treasure these for years, Danielle.
I was reading your shoebox swaps post the other day and thinking, "Hey! That's how we 'met'!"
Looks like they had fun! love the scrapbook pages you did. I'll have to check that out, never done it before. :)
This project is absolutely the best!!! You did beautiful layouts. The boys look very professional ... and I just KNEW Jared was up against some stiff competition. You go, Jared! Fair play makes you a winner in Grandma E's eyes always!!! Congrats to all the guys!
Post a Comment