Friday, June 11, 2010

~Ketchup~

It has been a busy week so this is my "ketchup" post!

Last Saturday, I packed lunch for the boys and sent them on their way to the racetrack.

I put Kiersten down for a nap and I ran though the house trying to do a quick clean up!


Then we headed to church for a mother/daughter picnic. We had a wonderful time eating and chatting. Kiersten was such a little sweetie... I can take her anywhere!
Since the boys were gone I was on dog duty and chicken duty! It is so fun to find the eggs all piled up! The boys got home late and it was time to get everything ready for Sunday.

I was working hard Monday and Tuesday to get the boys portfolios finished for our evaluation on Wednesday. Thursday was spent running a bunch of errands. The kids and I headed to church in the morning to do some Bible assembly. Gregg had a half day so I left early afternoon to check out a new to me fabric store! I got home for Kiersten's nap and then took off again for the grocery store and the farm to get some milk.
I have been working on my giveaway box (hoping to mail it Monday) and also a shoebox swap (Mailed today!!! Yay!)

I was glad to be home all day today!!! It was one of those days that lasted forever!!! It was wonderful all the things I was accomplishing. I still have so much more to do but I'm heading to bed!
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow. You always wow me! Love all those eggs piled up... I love brown eggs :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that when we arrived home tonight from our Ohio trip, the giveaway box was waiting for me! The kids were so excited we opened it up right away to see the treasures inside. I love them all!! I was secretly hoping for an apron!! I took photos and will try to upload them tomorrow. Thank you!!

Jenny