Well, there are 32 comments so far. That means if you make all six comments your chance of winning is fairly good!
The last question is about animals... what is your favorite animal...and your least favorite animal? You don't have to have them...you don't even need to have seen one!
My least favorite is very easy! Snakes. Nuf said. I don't even want to talk about them.
My most favorite is very hard. I enjoy animals. They are fascinating to watch at the zoo and much more fun to study with the boys than chemistry:-) From my own experience I know fish are neat, dogs are fun and chickens are curious. We have also had a gerbil, a hamster and cats. I think dolphins and Manatees are amazing, but so are monkeys and bees! See, this is tough! If I really had to choose one... I'd say penguins (monkeys are a close second).
Ok, finish up answering the questions... I'll give you til Monday night. I'll draw a name on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
My favorite animal to own would be Boston Terriers. My favorite zoo animal is orangutans. When I was a little girl I called them the monkeys with the hanging dresses. Since their fur/hair is so long.
My least favorite is anything rabid. Ha, Ha.. since I must pick one I'll choose bats, they creep me out and I'm concerned about them biting me or the kids and not knowing it.
Jenny
Ok this has been fun!
My favorite animal is the elephant. I love their long trunk....its like a straw!
I do love dolphins and bee's.....oh and my backyard birds!
Ok I change my favorite animal!
Its offically the backyard birds!
My least favorite is spiders and snakes! Followed by flies and moskittos.
Peace and Love,
Georgiann
My favoriate animals...this is hard. I enjoy cats and dogs. I don't like to go to the zoo, because I don't like to see animals in cages :(
I do enjoy birds...We have been blessed with so many visiting our backyard, that they have become a favoriate of mine :) Cardinals and Blue Jays - one of my favoriates ;)
The ones I like the least...that is easy : roaches!!
Have a great weekend :)
Maria
You think of neat and yet, hard questions! LOL
I dislike rats... enough said right??
As for favourites, I enjoy many animals. Around here we have a cat, a bunny, a horse and two ponies. it feels great to be up on our horse and enjoying the sights around me, it also is sweet to be reading a book and having a cat purring on your lap. For a favourite, I think I'll choose dolphins, I would love to see them in real life out in the wild! I do really like many others too! Pandas are neat! :)
I can not stand rodents. Ugh. I think panda bears are so cute.
This is a lot of fun!
I really like moose because they *look* kinda sweet and goofy - even if they're really not. I like elephants because they're so smart and have such strong family bonds. I like sheep because they're fluffy. And I like peacocks because they were clearly created for beauty alone. Just vivid, amazing beauty. They don't really serve another purpose - and there's no argument that such a thing could just evolve!
Snakes are awful. On our first date, my husband stopped the car, jumped out and ran into the road yelling, "Look a king snake!!" I started screaming, begging him to return to the car and not to touch it. With my feet up on the seat, I was bawling. He felt bad later, not realizing that THIS girl will never want a better look at any snake!
Post a Comment