Tuesday, December 23, 2014

~Some December Highlights~

 Wow, I got really behind again in my blogging... that is ok though... Life has been busy!

The odds and ends of December...

Barlet, a good friend of mine turned 40!


Grizz found a stack of newspapers under the desk... boy, did he make a mess!


Jared missed his banquet for being the World Formula Champion... but they still gave him his trophy!


Most of my kids ate a whole stick of cotton candy... our first time at Golden Corral 


I am now grinding my own coffee beans! Not only does it look cool, it is functional!


I took Aaron out for his birthday dinner... he chose Red Robin.

We are still working with our church's single mom group.  We had several kids for our Christmas party.  The kids made these cookie jars... what a mess!!! The moms made the soup jars.


Everyone enjoyed making the sock snowmen.  We also fit in some Jenga.

No comments: