Tuesday, December 16, 2014

~Bucket List - Zip Lining~

I have been wanting to go ziplining for a few years now.  I am not a big fan of heights but it looked like so much fun!  Last year for Christmas I gave my parents a zip line trip.  We finally got a date in November that worked.  It was cold but very fun!


We were getting suited up.  Jordan went along with us.


All ready to go!


The lines were really long!  It may sound funny but it was relaxing.  You are only holding on to keep yourself straight and upright.  All your weight is on the harness seat.


You can see two other tree stand in this photo.  They have a zip line with seven lines and they also have a challenge course with rope climbing.


I think it would look really neat in the summer.


We all had a great time.  The first jump off was the hardest... after that it was all fun.

I went off backwards on one and Jordan and I went upside down on one.  Upside down was definitely fun!  I can't wait to go again!

No comments: