We splurged and took the kids to Knoebels in June. I thought that was it for the summer but we were invited by friends to go again the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. I thought it would be way to crowded and Gregg already made plans to go to a race.
Well, I ended up taking the kids with the understanding they had to help pay for the tickets. It was crowded but wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
I spent a few hours riding with Kiersten (she is a few inches too short for the big rides) but a few rides I couldn't do... like the spinning ones. Jordan road this one with her☺
We had about a dozen riders and filled the whole Skloosh boat. The rest of the group road it several times and got soaked. I only road once but I was still damp the rest of the day.
I didn't ride very many things and was very content to watch everyone else.
We packed a picnic lunch and bought some pizzas for supper. It was so crowded that even at 8pm there were few seats available. Twelve of us tried to fit at a table for 8... haha! Two of us moved and the kids squished.
Our last ride before the 2+ hour drive home. Arrived home a little after 1 am... long day for this mama! I am thankful Gregg normally does the driving.






No comments:
Post a Comment