Tuesday, September 16, 2014

~Kiersten's 5th Birthday~

Kiersten has been really looking forward to her birthday.  She even told several people at church to be sure and make her a card. 

Nathan and Eric helped me with the shopping and wrapping.  They thought she would really like the pink camo bow.


She really wanted an American Girl type doll but I thought we would try this one for now.  For a girl, she isn't that attached to dolls.  She wanted a bride, but she has such a fascination with getting married that I stuck with the princess.


She always loves clothes!


I found this shirt at Target a while ago... I really loved it!  She is for sure my one in a minion☺


She wanted dad to fix turkey for her birthday dinner... but things just didn't work out that way.  I couldn't fit a turkey in the fridge or freezer... I told her I would buy one soon for dad to cook.  FYI-dad makes turkey cleaning fun.  I made her second best meal... Crab Alfredo and honey iced tea.  Yes, she is licking the plate.


She wanted to pick out her cake.  The boys were disappointed because there is no cake like mom's cake, but it was her birthday!

Now she can't wait until she is 8... she is really looking forward to not being in a car seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe she's 5 already! I remember when she was just a few months old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIERSTEN!
Cute dress and princess doll, too.
Enjoy your special day!