Kiersten has really taken our family in a direction we didn't forsee (I certainly didn't foresee racing or hunting... but here we are). She really is drawn to music!
Gregg found a great deal on a keyboard with weighted keys in a piano like structure (just smaller).
I borrowed an easy lesson book from a friend that loves music (thank you Deidre!), and showed Eric and Nathan how to read it. They have taught themselves about ten songs now. They also fight for their time! You know if I made them practice every day they would fight me about it... I'd much rather them fight each other!
Here is one of Nathan's first songs...
I also borrowed an easy hymn book. One that I can almost play. I was able to pick out "Jesus Loves Me" and play it while Nathan and Kiersten sang. Sweet times!






1 comment:
Yayyy! I've been waiting for this post!
Let me know when you'll need more books ;)
Post a Comment