Saturday was a very full day. I have been working for months on our quarter midget banquet. Door prizes, driver gifts, decorations, donations, raffle items... it all came together nicely... if I do say so myself.
Jordan received this picture as a gift for his retirement. I had the honor of creating it on my scrapbook program. There were two others retiring this year as well. We will certainly miss them at the track. (Doesn't he look so grown up here!?!?!?)
This was the World Formula Class... the fast cars :-) Jordan placed first, Aaron second and Jared third. There were only two points between Jordan and Aaron!
Eric was in the Senior Honda class... it was his first year in this class. He did very well and placed 4th!
Nathan and Kiersten have a great time choosing their door prizes and playing.
I stayed to clean up from this banquet while Gregg and Jordan headed to another banquet. A banquet of champions. He was invited because he was champion in his class.
It was a good racing career for Jordan. He won his very first race, he won his very last race and he won his very last championship.
He is looking forward to driving his 600 more often this coming season.






No comments:
Post a Comment