Friday, February 14, 2014

~New Snow Once Again~

We continue our school work during the snow days... and we enjoy partial days of school on sunshine days:-)  Today we took the morning off (mostly).  We shoveled, played and photographed the beautiful new snow.  As long as it is cold, I think it should be white :-)

Somebody thought it was warm outside

 
Aaron enjoyed exercising the dogs



Most of the mill race was frozen on top but parts were still running beautifully.

The Horses and Mules were up to their knees in snow today.

I love this action shop.  The dogs just love walking with me.

Kiersten no longer likes the cold and snow... 
but promising her a bike ride helped get her out for some fresh air today.


I believe we have 18-20 inches on the ground now.  It should be a nice wet spring!



I don't know what this bird is but it was beautiful flying overhead.  I have been noticing a lot more birds since our "Birds of Prey" class Tuesday.  Isn't it amazing how you notice things when they are brought to your attention.

No comments: