Gregg had a really long weekend. He was off Thursday for the holiday and Friday because he never took Memorial Day because he was in China.
We all just stayed home most of the day Thursday. I spent most of the day cleaning my room. Found some long lost earrings, got rid of some clothes and cleaned up a huge pile of books. I still have one corner to clean up but I'm happy for what I did do. I was listening to one of the sermons Jordan heard at camp and grilling chicken. My oven isn't working so I'm stretching my grilling abilities. Next time no foil and cook on a higher temp. It was really good for my first try. The boys can't wait til I try again.
Friday was also at home for me. Jordan raced Friday night and I was supposed to go so all the kids could watch but I wasn't really feeling up to it. It was really hot and I didn't want to pack everyone up. I also hadn't finished the laundry or done hair cuts and wanted to get to bed on time for once in two weeks. I'm glad I didn't go, Jordan's car overheated (it was loosing water) and he wasn't able to finish his feature.
I was working on these pillow cases Friday while helping Jared with math. They are for my Aunt and Uncle for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. I finished them after the kids went to bed while I listened to another camp sermon.
Saturday was a picnic at my brother's house. The kids enjoyed the pool and I finally got to sit down for a bit. The older three left early for a race with some friends... they don't really enjoy picnics:-)
I am looking forward to a down day again today... getting some school planned out and many other little projects that really need to get taken care of.






No comments:
Post a Comment